- Generational Divide in Education – Sayville, NY, United States, ASCD EDge Blog post
- Sophisticated blade production much earlier than originally thought | Past Horizons
- Did Jamestown’s Settlers Drink Themselves to Death?
- Black Death genome sequenced from DNA in 14th century skeletons | Past Horizons
- Knife Lake: Rewriting prehistory | Past Horizons
Monthly Archives: September 2011
A once in a lifetime event and its visible for the next year. Something not to miss for Sure! A Stellar Explosion In The Big Dippers Handle : NPR. Advertisements
Today in 1945: Japan formally surrendered to be the U.S. on the USS Missouri in Tokyo Bay. This marked V-J Day and the end of World War II. Factsheets : Japan Surrenders.
Hand axes unearthed in Kenya are oldest advanced stone tools ever found | Past Horizons.